Sunday, November 3, 2013

Family Garden City of Samal Island Trip

Our family trip started at Ferry Boat, Sasa, Davao City
bound for Samal Island.  Together with me in this picture are my three (3) angels, namely:
Olivia Isabelle, Mikaella Eve and Ma. Avielle Kristina.
We took a 20 minute ferry ride!
Ate Olivia Isabelle make a pose!
Photograph by Mommy Marie Flor.
Sasa Port, Davao City
We checks-In at Hide Out Resto & Resort!
Managed by Princess and Ritz!
Mommy Marie Flor posed with her angels!
After swimming pose!
I'm on guard for my angels!
A swim with kuya John Carl.
Firing with their water guns!
At Night we did a concert jam @ Sunset Beach with the OPM Band - True Faith!
Meanwhile my 3rd angel have a good night sleep at Hide Out Cottage!
The next day, homeward bound.
with Ms. Roselyn A. Bayo.

Soon we will again visit another tourist destination.













No comments:

Post a Comment